1. Development of efficient energy storage materials.
2. Responsible for the preparation of product development, including filing, development and design experimental programs, sample configuration, product development and continuous optimization, the preparation and application of patent rights, to complete other tasks arranged by superiors.
3. Carry out ad-hoc assignment as required.
1. Bachelor degree or above in chemistry.
2. 1-2 years working experience, fresh graduate is also welcome.
3. Good communication and written in English and Mandarin.
4. Hardworking, analytical mind, proactive and with strong sense of responsibility.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations via email for application.